Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer Solstice Solo Ride - James River Loop



Nothing like a good map, low traffic roads, pretty countryside and the whole day to ride









I'll bet people driving cars kill more people...








Lunch at an old church in Norwood...as you can see it had been redone several times...
and boy-o-boy it felt hot that day...I was hanging out eating in what seemed like a 3 foot wide strip of shade... Bike picture taken at the church...

Yes, that's a grocery pannier that had to carry water, gatorade, lunch and my toys...This picture was taken when I made it back to the campground... I stopped by Scottsville for the Batteau Festival overnight stop over...its an annual event and well worth visiting http://www.batteaufestival.com/index.asp


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home